We are the subsidiary in Algeria of Electrosteel Casting Ltd India, producer of ductile iron pipes and fittings, with headquarters in Chéraga -Wilaya of Algiers.
The distribution of our products covers the entire territory, from our "East" units in Annaba (platform of 11,000 m2) and our "West" unit in Oran (platform of 10,000 m2).
These two platforms have the advantage of offering our customers an available and permanent stock of more than 220 Kms of cast iron pipes, with a large stock of fittings.
At the request of our customers, our Technical Department, located at our headquarters, is equipped to carry out soil studies using resistivity measuring equipment approved to international standards.
The technical reports resulting from these studies will make it possible to recommend the type of external protection adapted to pipes according to the level of resistivity of the soils encountered .
Technical assistance :
Field of use, soil characteristics
ductile iron pipes coated in accordance with 4.4.2 and ductile iron fittings coated in accordance with 4.5.2 may be buried in contact with a large number of soils, which may be identified by on-
site soil studies, at exception :
* Soils with low resistivity, less than 1500? -Cm above the water table or less than 2500? -Cm below;
Mixed terrains, that is to say, comprising two or more natures of soil;
* Soils with a PH less than 6 and a high reserve of acidity ;
* Soils containing garbage, ash, slag or polluted by waste or industrial effluents.
In such soil, and also in the eventuality of stray currents, it is recommended to use additional protection (such as polyethylene maceration) or other types of suitable external coatings.
After sales service :
For a construction site
* Technical assistance / start of construction: calculation of concrete abutments, calculation of lengths to be locked, pressure test
* Presence of an ELECTROSTEEL technician at unloading if necessary.